Our ELECTROflex Adjustable Bed range are our premium electric adjustable beds. They are an advanced hybrid technology system, combining tension adjustable posture slats suspension system with an electric adjustable base. The suspensions adjusts to your follow the nature contour of your body. This superior adjust-ability enhances ergonomic alignment and provides the most luxurious sleep possible.


Unlike conventional adjustable beds, the tension adjustable posture slats flex like a sophisticated car suspension. A typical adjustable bed has flat sections that only raise up and down. The ELECTROflex model has 42 posture slats that flex to your body contour to enhance alignment of your spine and improve comfort substantially. Every three slats are suspended by rubberised supports at the ends of each slat which flex to contour to your body shape. The slats in the lumbar/back area are doubled for additional support and can be firmed up or softened by moving tension adjusters to suit your comfort requirements. The adjustable posture slat suspension contributes up to 40 percent of the comfort and support that a bed provides and the mattress contributes the remaining 60 percent instead of 100 percent.

King Single Melbourne Electric Bed

Tension Adjustable Posture Slats

You can have the same mattress but by customizing the firmness settings of the suspension, you can have a different sleep comfort experience. This is a unique feature exclusive to ELECTROflex adjustable beds base system. 

The ELECTROflex  adjustable base coupled with our custom made bed surrounds delivers indispensable comfort and the most luxurious electric adjustable bed on the market. Click here to see our Bed Designs 

Custom designed electric adjustable bed

ELECTROflex Adjustable Bed Features & Specifications
The ELECTROflex is one of the most advanced slatted bases on the world market. Combine this with the ability to raise and lower your head and feet electronically, and you have the ultimate in bedroom comfort and convenience.

  • Raise and lower the head and foot of the bed at the touch of a button
  • Head tilt function
  • Headrest / backrest and footrest can be raised or lowered independently from the comfort of bed
  • Headrest / backrest and footrest can be adjusted to any position you choose – great for reading or watching TV in bed and making your bedroom a total relaxation zone
  • Designed to assist people with injuries or medical conditions which require them to raise or lower their head or back / feet or legs
  • Promotes circulation, respiratory benefits and reduces snoring
  • Solid timber made from European Beech
  • Corded or Cordless remote control handset for convenient storage and easy access
  • Tension adjusters to vary tension on the slats to individualise comfort
  • Rubber mountings for maximum flexibility
  • Shoulder suspension system to eliminate shoulder pain
  • Split system to minimise partner disturbance
  • Custom made headboard
  • Available in Long Single, King Single, Double, Queen Split and King Split configurations
  • Full 5 year warranty

ELECTROflex Superior Adjustability

ElectroFlex Posture Slat

Geelong Electric Adjustable Bed

Melbourne Electric Adjustable Bed

Electric Adjustable Bed

King Split Electric Health Care Bed

Electric Adjustable Bed Sydney Design Double Size

Sunbury Electric Adjustable Bed

The ElectroFlex beds are fully covered by NDIS and My Aged Care


Your Cart